Ableman’s presentations blend storytelling with powerful photographic imagery that moves audiences emotionally and encourages them towards positive action. With a warm and engaging public speaking style Ableman’s has inspired audiences throughout the USA, Canada, and Europe.
Ableman has consulted on, designed, and installed farms and food production gardens for public, independent, and not for profit endeavours internationally.
Some works include:
- the Santa Barbara AIDS Hospice
- an 11-acre farm at the Midland School
- a 3-acre market garden at the Jordan Downs housing project in Watts
- an agricultural training center in the parish of Trelawny, Jamaica
- a city-wide food production hub for National City, California
- Sole Food Street Farms, a city-wide urban agriculture initiative in Vancouver, British Columbia
For availability, fee, and lecture information, contact: firstname.lastname@example.org or call 250-537-1449.